Publications & Achievements
29. Sanjeet Kumar, Gitishree Das, Han-Seung Shin, Pradeep Kumar and Jayanta Kumar Patra. (2018). Diversity of plant species in the Steel City of Odisha, India: ethnobotany and implications for conservation of urban bio resources. Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology. DOI.org/10.190/1678-4324-2018160650.
35. Sanjeet Kumar, Sunil S Thorat, Rajendra K Labala and JK Patra. (2017). Insectivorous plants of India: source of bioactive compounds to fight against antimicrobial resistance. JK Patra et al. (eds.). Microbial Biotechnology. Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7140-9_14.
38. Sanjeet Kumar, Padma Mahanti, Nihar Ranjan Singh, Sakti Kant Rath, Padan Kumar Jena and Jayanta Kumar Patra. (2017). Antioxidant activity, antibacterial potential and characterization of active fraction of Dioscorea pentaphylla L. tuber extract collected from Similipal Biosphere Reserve, Odisha, India. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. DOI: 10.1590/s2175-97902017000417006.
39. Sanjeet Kumar, Gitishree Das, Han-Seung Shin and Jayanta Kumar Patra. (2017). Dioscorea spp.(a wild edible tuber): A study on its ethnopharmacological potential and traditional use by the tribal people of Similipal Biosphere Reserve, India. Frontiers in Pharamcology. 8:52: doi:10.3389/fphar.2017.0052.
52. Sabita Nayak, Subhendu Chakroborty, Sujitlal Bhakta, Pravati Panda, Seetaram Mohapatra, Sanjeet Kumar, Padan Kumar Jena, Chandrasekhar Purohit. (2015). Design and synthesis of (E)-4-(2-Phenyl-2H-Chromine-3-yl)-but-3-en-2-ones and evaluation of their in vitro antimicrobial activity. Letters in Organic Chemistry. 12:1-7.
53. Sanjeet Kumar, Shakti Kant Rath and Padan Kumar Jena. (2015). Pita Aalu (Dioscorea bulbifera L.) of Simlipal Biosphere Reserve Forest: Diversity and ethnobotanical values with its role in Health Care. INDUSTRIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY edited: Prof. Krishna Pramanik and Dr. Jayanta Kumar Patra, Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. Studium Press LLC, USA.
62. Sanjeet Kumar, P K Jena, S Sabnam, M Kumari and P K Tripathy. (2012). Study of plants used against the skin diseases with special reference to Cassia fistula L. among the king (Dongaria Kandha) of Niyamgiri: a primitive tribe of Odisha, India. International Journal of Drug Development and Research. 4(2): 256-264.